Cleeves ep70 turbo build

Hi well am back again I have had a few Glanzas&GT over the past years but yesterday I bought this ep70 was not planned by any means I just happened to come across it and was just to  tempting as was only down the road the plan is to do a turbo build so any help would be grIMG_1824.thumb.PNG.22ee1406182bcd1c5d9c072763f89528.PNGeat 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When one turns into two well as I said before the plan was to have the arches and sills done next before I started the turbo build but after having lots of  expensive quotes back this wasn't going to be cheap as the sills were fucked I came across this other shell and am not not  lying it's mint so still the same plan turbo build but in this much better base so now have two to make one good one happy days 

IMG_1953.JPG

IMG_1954.JPG

IMG_1957.JPG

IMG_1958.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

So been slow progress the past month but I have now finally sorted my own little unit again so got the main ep70 am useing for the build in there today just need to move my tools in and other parts for the build fingers crossed i will have more updates after the weekend and have the new engine bolded in ready for my new wepr turbo kit soon to also arrive 

IMG_2036.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers guy yes fits well no there is some very clever car performance lads near me who are going to do the loom for me wires really are not my thing. 

Today test fitting the turbo kit with side exit and pick my wheels back up from sand blasting and respray and I went for 5 spokes front and back with new Yokohama tyres 

IMG_2113.JPG

IMG_2114.JPG

IMG_2115.JPG

IMG_2118.JPG

IMG_2119.JPG

Thanks guys nick this is never leaving me haha 

so big day Christmas Eve time I put the ukso stickers on this 

and now have my front mount intercooler to try fit this will be good fun and yesterday found my self a rear spoiler so that should be with us just after Christmas 

IMG_2038.JPG

IMG_2135.JPG

IMG_2136.PNG

IMG_2137.PNG