thomas cleeves

Cleeves ep70 turbo build

Hi well am back again I have had a few Glanzas&GT over the past years but yesterday I bought this ep70 was not planned by any means I just happened to come across it and was just to  tempting as was only down the road the plan is to do a turbo build so any help would be grIMG_1824.thumb.PNG.22ee1406182bcd1c5d9c072763f89528.PNGeat 

Well I thought it was going to be mission impossible finding rear archs as no one makes them but after hunting hard I was very lucky to find some and only off a lad 20 minutes away from me could not believe it 

IMG_1838.PNG

Well tonight I picked up theses 6 rays 2 four spokes and 5 five spokes they need refurbing. But what are people thoughts do  I go for four or five spokes on the front with the five on the back 

IMG_1847.JPG

IMG_1848.JPG

IMG_1849.JPG

Oooo no messing about!

EP70 are really light so you wont need alot of power to scare yourself!

Keep us posted!

On 10/4/2018 at 12:13 PM, biggy_ep70 said:

i think the 5 spoke rims would look much nicer

Yeah think I agree 

Been off to do a little shopping now have engine box dc  coil overs and some ep91 front brakes still so much to buy 

IMG_1917.JPG

IMG_1918.JPG

IMG_1919.JPG

IMG_1920.JPG

IMG_1921.JPG

When one turns into two well as I said before the plan was to have the arches and sills done next before I started the turbo build but after having lots of  expensive quotes back this wasn't going to be cheap as the sills were fucked I came across this other shell and am not not  lying it's mint so still the same plan turbo build but in this much better base so now have two to make one good one happy days 

IMG_1953.JPG

IMG_1954.JPG

IMG_1957.JPG

IMG_1958.JPG