The for sale section....why can’t I..?

40 minutes ago, SKINY said:

I've been having this issue for months, can reply in wanted section still.

Conclusion I've came to is nobody cares :)

Seems a bit daft if new owners like myself want to buy stuff and keep the scene going etc

selling stuff I can maybe understand the minimum post count as it prevents people just coming on to flog stuff.

It will either be post count, or the fact that you are a regular level member

16 minutes ago, Patches said:

Yea I raised these issues also, admins need to get the finger out and fix these issues. Its no wonder why people are using facebook instead

Crack on and use Facebook if you want. I'm not going to loose any sleep over it 

25 minutes ago, SKINY said:

i was told ages ago it was a software issue and the update would sort it ? 

load of balls this forum is turning too and fuck Facebook too :)

You cant reply in the wanted section as you arent a full member. Therefore you cant sell through the site, at present.

Replying to a wanted thread is normally because you have the item to sell no?

19 hours ago, garbs said:

Seems a bit daft if new owners like myself want to buy stuff and keep the scene going etc

selling stuff I can maybe understand the minimum post count as it prevents people just coming on to flog stuff.

Unfortunately when it comes to permissions like that, the forum software doesn't differentiate between a new topic, and a new post. So it ends up being a minimum of 50 posts for both. 

Thanks for taking time to answer TrisK :)

yea reply in the wanted section would mean I'm looking to sell something but I've nothing to sell lol, just meerly raising the point. When I first joined I could post and answer in both wanted/for sale sections then the updates turned everything on its head.

ok so I have to be a paid member for Full access your saying, maybe I will maybe I won't. There's not much life about forums in general these days which is why I stopped updating my thread on here, I find the place lacking in response to common enough questions that Should be easy answered, threads on brakes that split off in so many directions it's hard to know for sure what's what amongst the waffle :)

ive a fully updated thread on toyotagtturbo.com, sure it's quiet but questions are not long being answered 

:)