Jam manifold on the right notice the size different of the runners and the divide cross and a standard 4efte manifold has  cast numbers on top jam does not  

Second from bottom my jam manifold 

My standard Bottom  toyota  hudge differences  between  jam and standard manifold  

Screenshot_20181008-160004.png

20171123_212453.jpg

Screenshot_20181008-162645.png

Edited by matty gt

Nice, clear differences there from stock.

So was Jam the only aftermarket company to do a cast one then? I mean if there was another company who made a cast one, it'd be pretty hard to tell what is genuine JAM and what isn't, no?

My buddy made more power with a JAM manifold than he did with a ramhorn, people used to port the stock mani and run higher boost but that just cracks them quicker. The thicker tubing on the JAM manifold aid flow much better.

2 hours ago, Gainzy said:

I wouldn't pay £250 like it's more than my mortgage payment infact it's a mortgage payment and a full tank of 99ron lol I'd pay it for a new one in the box though

Not sure i'd sell mine anyway lol. Must be a bloody cheap mortgage you're on! Just buying my first house and its around £450 a month lol

10 hours ago, Gainzy said:

I wouldn't pay £250 like it's more than my mortgage payment infact it's a mortgage payment and a full tank of 99ron lol I'd pay it for a new one in the box though

Snap lol, 210£pm :)

I got my wepr kit And tf035 for cheaper lol

13 hours ago, Starlet__SR said:

Not sure i'd sell mine anyway lol. Must be a bloody cheap mortgage you're on! Just buying my first house and its around £450 a month lol

Should just give it to me for Christmas...yeah cheap mortgage means more holidays most new build price's want your blood I wasn't prepared to go down that road life's just too unpredictable I'm hoping to retire early to finish the glanza hahaha

4 hours ago, Gainzy said:

Should just give it to me for Christmas...yeah cheap mortgage means more holidays most new build price's want your blood I wasn't prepared to go down that road life's just too unpredictable I'm hoping to retire early to finish the glanza hahaha

I've plans to put it on the GT when I get my hands on a blitz decat. And thats good. And mines an older build in quite a nice area. But then again its only a 25 year mortgage lol.