reflet lenses and bulbs?? what have people done

Hi everyone,

I am looking for some help and advice with people that have fitted reflet rear lenses on their ep91's with the clear bottom sections.

I have a starlet s which i have converted to glanza spec with loom so both the top and the bottom of the lights light up.

Now i dont have the rear glanza surround so i need to install a reverse light and fog light. i do have a glanza bootlid here in a different colour which i could fit if needed Im not really a fan of the glanza rear surround.

Ive been considering using the standard starlet N/a rear loom with the reflet lenses so i dont have to use the glanza reverse lights and keep a cleaner look

do people know if i connect the standard starlet loom to the glanza front, will they work as the standard na starlet would or will i need to go to the hassle of repinning the wiring? i cant find loom diagrams for the rear wiring harnesses either.

i did purchase some chrome covered red bulbs for use with the glanza loom for the clear bottoms of the reflet lenses, but they give terrible light and are crap.

If anyone can shed any advie on what theyve done it would be a massive help

cheers

• 2 weeks later...