Definitely not a new member...

Some ancient members on here may remember me, but I’ve been around starlets since 2002 when I owned my first starlet 1.3 life (Australian import)

My previous carsMy previous cars

i sold that to buy my 98 spec glanza v, as far as I’m aware it was the second 98 spec glanza to be imported into the uk.

My previous cars

i sold it to buy my supra in January 2010

My previous cars

during ownership of the supra I’ve had two daily’s the first was a paseo

My previous cars

the next was a starlet sr that was a glanza rep. Currently owned by Rory off here. (The car was affectionately named tank)

My previous carsMy previous cars

and now I’ve managed to buy back my glanza v.

shes a bit of a wreck, but I hope to get her back on the road in the next year.

https://flic.kr/p/29QD7sE

My old glanzaMy old glanzaMy old glanza

welcome back looked at all 32pages off your glanza build and delighted you are going to build it up again. All the alloys you sprayed did you use a spray gun are spray cans as i am going spray mine with cans and would like to do and donts on spraying

7 hours ago, glanzadude said:

welcome back looked at all 32pages off your glanza build and delighted you are going to build it up again. All the alloys you sprayed did you use a spray gun are spray cans as i am going spray mine with cans and would like to do and donts on spraying

Yeah it’s what it deserves, I’m just glad Simon saved it for me.

just used spray cans mate, it’s not a mega long lasting finish but I used to change it every year so it didn’t matter.

8 hours ago, Calum122 said:

Amazing! 2002..wow car was practically brand new.

Sadly r511cur is no longer on the road :(

Yeah when I got the first starlet it was 5 years old I think.it was pretty mint anyway. But yes, my first is no longer on the road unfortunately.

• 6 months later...