Oil pressure issue possibly

The oil light on my car slowly started to come on very dimly the other day, seemed to get slightly bright the hotter the engine got, never known a oil light to slowly turn on and slowly get brighter, never to the the point of being fully on. So at first i thought possible oil relief vavle sticking hence the light coming on the hotter the engine got.

Checked the oil pressure switch tonight as thought it could be a sensor issue and turns out it has no connection on it what so ever. I have looked around the gearbox and everywhere and cannot seem to find the oil pressure spade connector? Is it possible that it never had one on in the first place, only owned the car for 2 weeks now and cant remeber for the life of me if i have ever seen a connection on it.

IMG_20181112_161802.jpg

Edited by Alfie236
7 hours ago, maerijn said:

It should be a wire in the branch of the loom which also has the plug for o2 sensor and water temp sensors

Yeah checked the wiring diagram at searched around that loom and there is nothing, going to have to follow from the clocks back i guess.