Still smoking after rebuild Please help

Hi guys and girls

Sorry for the long post but I’ve  got a couple of questions to ask and I know this is the best place to get the right answer.

I put a post up a couple of months ago about my compression being down on cylinder number 1. I finally found time to strip the engine down and I found out that I had a cracked piston ring. I changed the piston rings, honed the cylinders, changed the valve stem seals, reseated the valves, had the head skimmed and it all went back together relatively good. The problem I have got now is I start the car up and it ticks over perfect with no smoke but when I drive it blue ish / white smoke is constantly coming out of the exhaust and the harder I accelerate the more the smoke will appear. I’ve checked all the timing and ignition timing and it’s all good, I checked the turbo and that’s all good, I done a compression test and it’s 140psi on all 4 cylinders. I’m starting to run out of ideas now  and don’t know what it could be :-/ has anyone ever had any problems like I  just mentioned or does anyone know what I can check next ie sensors? Wiring etc. Thanks in advance

Edited by Antonglanza#no2

It doesnt go away after a longer time of driving, say an hour or so? Could be just condensation in the exhaust from colder weather.

Otherwise I would check the colours of the sparkplugs, sounds like a possible problem with the headgasket

since putting the engine back together I've driving the car about 4 times for roughly half hour at a time. I didn’t want to drive it anymore because it was starting to get embarrassing with the smoke haha. I've been keeping my eye on the water and I ain’t loosing  any at all. 

I was going to do it today because I think I've checked every other possible thing but I had a few things to do to my mams car instead. I pulled my car out of the garage today and let it tick over for about half hour and it wasn’t a singal bit of smoke coming from the exhaust which makes me think when I’m driving it the exhaust is getting very hot which is burning off excess oil. Thank you for the input guys it’s much appreciated.  I’ll check the down pipe in the week and report back to let you know how I get on :thumbsup: