What’s the full spec of the car?

It could be a whole host of things. 

What ECU? What AFR Gauge? Where is the sensor in the exhaust? Was it new or was it used?

The more info the better and the better chance we can help :thumbsup:

47 minutes ago, RobSR said:

What’s the full spec of the car?

It could be a whole host of things. 

What ECU? What AFR Gauge? Where is the sensor in the exhaust? Was it new or was it used?

The more info the better and the better chance we can help :thumbsup:

It was originally doing the same on the ct9 but now I’ve got td04 on it with decat and blitz front mount, so I’ve got fpr with gauge and running 3 bar fuel and I put the 430cc injectors in but still the same so I changed them back for standards for the minute and I’m on the stock ecu, I do have an emanage ultimate to go in but I wanted to sort the problem first before adding that. 

The sensor is at the end of down pipe and the gauge is prosport And the sensor was new 

appreciate it thanks

Edited by Sam259
13 hours ago, Sam259 said:

It was originally doing the same on the ct9 but now I’ve got td04 on it with decat and blitz front mount, so I’ve got fpr with gauge and running 3 bar fuel and I put the 430cc injectors in but still the same so I changed them back for standards for the minute and I’m on the stock ecu, I do have an emanage ultimate to go in but I wanted to sort the problem first before adding that. 

The sensor is at the end of down pipe and the gauge is prosport And the sensor was new 

appreciate it thanks

Yup understood, its wise to get the car mechanically sorted before heading to the dyno - it may be the gauge that is the problem, or it could also be showing you an underlying mechanical issue.

So was the gauge and sensor supplied as a kit? Or have you used a different sensor? Im not familiar with prosport gauges but some widebands need clean air calibration also. Your instruction manual will say.

Is there a leak in the exhaust near the sensor? This can cause wild fluctuations in your readings.

Have you ran the car with the sensor in the exhaust before it was powered up? Again if the car is running with the sensor in the exhaust with it not being heated (i.e the wideband not connected to +12v and powered up) it will also damage the sensor.

22 minutes ago, RobSR said:

Yup understood, its wise to get the car mechanically sorted before heading to the dyno - it may be the gauge that is the problem, or it could also be showing you an underlying mechanical issue.

So was the gauge and sensor supplied as a kit? Or have you used a different sensor? Im not familiar with prosport gauges but some widebands need clean air calibration also. Your instruction manual will say.

Is there a leak in the exhaust near the sensor? This can cause wild fluctuations in your readings.

Have you ran the car with the sensor in the exhaust before it was powered up? Again if the car is running with the sensor in the exhaust with it not being heated (i.e the wideband not connected to +12v and powered up) it will also damage the sensor.

The gauge and sensor were supplied as a kit

there doesn’t seem to be an exhaust leak 

no the sensor had always been plugged in. 

Ok, you can recalibrate the sensor and reset the unit, i would try that first of all. The instruction manual tells you how to do it.

Where you have you got the kit grounded too also?

Have you got a link to the kit you purchased?