Engine management light (code 34)

Anyone able to shed some light on this I've got a 98 glanza v that every keeps getting code 34 (turbo pressure) light come on when I’m driving ?

somethimes the car will sorta bog down for a split second when it comes on and sometimes it won’t do anything and still light comes on ? 

I've been looking though a few different feed and some people are saying it could be the fuel cut but I want to be sure before I do anything.

the car it’s pretty much standard apart for it’s got a cat back exhaust and a differen air fillter but that’s still in the stock place 

any suggestions would be great cheers !

Edited by Lewis124
Spelling

Thanks for the reply I don’t have a boost gauge but I did just go for a drive and put the it in low boost and it didn’t seem to do it so I’m going to guess it was fuel cut. But I will check the vac lines anyway 

On 1/2/2019 at 1:48 PM, Lewis124 said:

Thanks for the reply I don’t have a boost gauge but I did just go for a drive and put the it in low boost and it didn’t seem to do it so I’m going to guess it was fuel cut. But I will check the vac lines anyway 

Yes its worth giving it a check over. Try and get a boost gauge if you can too so you can see what its doing.