So I have a corolla e11 with 4efe and I've just stuck a ct9 on with standard 4efte manifold. I used a Renault 5 gt turbo oil filter for clearance of the turbo. All was sweet and lasted nearly 2 days until it started smoking heavily. There's huge amounts of smoke from the exhaust. The smoke is black on boost which is running rich but clears out to whitey blue smoke when the revs drop. When I accelerate any it puffs white then builds into a huge cloud then if it let off it settles down at very minimal throttle inputs but any acceleration then huge clouds again. I checked under the bonnet and had oil everywhere. It had sprayed out of the little breather. It's coming out of the exhaust and I had a slight oil leak on my oil pump which is now a major oil leak since the turbo. Also it's hard to start on occasion I'm guessing from digesting the oil. I pulled the plugs all was black sutty. I'm guessing either rings? Stem seals? Or the turbo is bad?