Converted my na this weekend, swapped everything over from a glanza (everything from the same car) engine loom, interior loom, ecu, manifolds etc. but it’s just not starting when I turn the key, have lights on dash and can see the clock dimming when the key is turned also can hear starter relay click when key is in on position. The fuel pump isn’t piming either but does start to pump if I cross the starter... any ideas what it could be?? 

Got that sorted, had to rewire an alarm system that I forgot I had to cut to get it out of the donor car. Now the problem is it’s cranking and nearly starting but not running, I’ve been playing around with the dizzy all day and have ruled that out by now, think it’s a fueling issue ie. injection timing or something... is the timing different on the 4efe (as in do I need to adjust the cam) or should it be as simple as adjusting the dizzy? Any suggestions what I could try?? Also Have tried completely different dizzy, leads and king lead from my other glanza and no difference

You can’t change injection timing with a stock ecu. 

Have you checked you are physically getting fuel and spark? 

Do you have a timing light, or have set it all at base timing? You say you’ve beej fiddling with the dizzy all day so maybe not?