Mapping in the south

Hey all

I am putting plans in place to take the engine out of my GT for a basic rebuild/tidy up along with changing to external wastegate. Once this is done I would like to put some mappable management in place. 

Question being, does anyone from the southern region have any recommendations for a mapper and what ECUs they are familiar with?

many thanks, Tom

We can assist with Link, Syvecs, Life, Pectel, AEM etc.

It depends what you decide on :) 

Feel free to drop me a PM if you would like to discuss options/budgets.

Whilst we are not in dorset a lot of people travel to us, or if you can hire a rolling road near yourself, we can come to you :) 

• 4 weeks later...

Morning Burt

Whereabouts are you in Dorset?

i know there’s a rolling road at “bells auto services ltd” in ropley, they deal with skylines mostly but I’m sure they maybe able to help if you can get in touch with them, I think there’s one in Weymouth too which hasn’t been there for long.

saying that there is race dynamics in christchurch near me. I don’t know much about them to be honest. Never looked into them.

Edited by Chrisby
On 3/19/2019 at 9:13 AM, Chrisby said:

Morning Burt

Whereabouts are you in Dorset?

i know there’s a rolling road at “bells auto services ltd” in ropley, they deal with skylines mostly but I’m sure they maybe able to help if you can get in touch with them, I think there’s one in Weymouth too which hasn’t been there for long.

saying that there is race dynamics in christchurch near me. I don’t know much about them to be honest. Never looked into them.

Race Dynamix mainly map Subarus afaik, but it's well worth giving him (Duncan) a call.  He runs mapping days all over the place so can be tricky to get hold of but always responds within a day or so.  Very helpful chap.

Or, a little further afield is Leighton at Circuit Motorsport (aka Sabre Tuning) at Castle Combe - this guy worked absolute wonders with my Mk1 FRS a few years back.

Edited by bahnstormer