Top Posters In This Topic

right over the next few weeks I will be getting some pictures up of my progress

Jobs list

Fit new tank as old is leaking (bad)

Fit FMIC

Fit smaller Rad

Fit HKS Turbo timer

Fit new Actuator as it's boosting to 1 bar on standard turbo and actuator

Standard pipes fit that rad no worries, they will be a bit tho so heat the ends in a cuppa warm water, the light is an option extra, should be another in the passenger side too.

Edited by SKINY
54 minutes ago, SKINY said:

Standard pipes fit that rad no worries, they will be a bit tho so heat the ends in a cuppa warm water, the light is an option extra, should be another in the passenger side too.

Ahh that’s pretty cool as an optional extra thought somebody had randomly put one in like

1 hour ago, Calum122 said:

Lol, you think your filler neck is badly corroded? You should see mine. I'm tempted to go to an exhaust fabricators and get one done in Stainless :D

You know I was thinking exactly that myself as I’ve got a spare decent one which I might get made up/repodeuced 

4 hours ago, SKINY said:

Just random junk, find the lid and send it me and I will dispose off it accordingly........ :)

Lol

deffo no lid with it sadly

hiw would this of originally been mounted as it’s on double sided sticks at moment not very factory looking securing arrangement 

Update!!

started stripping the one in breaking and came across a bloody hks turbo timer hid behind dash.

as I already have one that will be going upforsale or scrap bin as it’s badly marked but did work.

0422B567-96A4-42EE-9EB3-6EC21594BDD7.jpeg

B449CB8E-FA84-4219-B1CA-65F07EC9FE42.jpeg

4AD5B419-ADD1-4107-98EB-863418433A57.jpeg

5117ED92-9D1E-4F62-843D-E209B8D7E7FE.jpeg

5B210F5E-51C4-4B12-BBCB-24FE13A812C1.jpeg