How to change my build thread title!

I’m unable to edit the title of my build thread and was wondering if an admin could do it for me or point me in the right direction. 

I use to do it via the first post but I don’t seem to have that option anymore. 

Thanks! 

Not sure whats going on there, it might be down to various software updates and permissions being changed between various member levels during the upgrades, or it may be restricted to paid members now im not 100%. Ill ask the admin, they will know for sure

In the mean time Link the thread and what you want the title changing too and ill change it for you.

8 hours ago, morgey said:

Not sure whats going on there, it might be down to various software updates and permissions being changed between various member levels during the upgrades, or it may be restricted to paid members now im not 100%. Ill ask the admin, they will know for sure

In the mean time Link the thread and what you want the title changing too and ill change it for you.

Thanks morgey. That’s the link. 

I just want it to say:

Sefton-EP91’s 98 Spec Forged Glanza

Thanks. 

43 minutes ago, akyakapotter said:

Go to the very first post in your build thread click edit if you can you should then be able to edit the title.

Cheers nick. 

For some reason it doesn’t allow me to edit my first post :unknw:

408AA204-30EF-4171-9309-DB9A256D7923.thumb.jpeg.386593a221d188cdf8c14f2bd5c4edc9.jpeg