M-tech disks

Anyone using these ? Are they any good ? I’m looking for a track day set up on a n/a running glanza 254 mm, I have callipers and pad carriers. Was looking to use ferodo ds2500 pads and gel lines just unsure of disks.

I have them on mine, I use DS1.11 pads.

XWWZJzR.png

General consensus is to avoid DS2500, but I feel like pads are such a subjective thing that it's hard to advise. I cannot stand Mintex, I think they're woeful, but plenty of people use them with some success.

41 minutes ago, TimD said:

I have them on mine, I use DS1.11 pads.

XWWZJzR.png

General consensus is to avoid DS2500, but I feel like pads are such a subjective thing that it's hard to advise. I cannot stand Mintex, I think they're woeful, but plenty of people use them with some success.

i've never run ferodo, but i've hear positive stuff about them over the years

i run ebc, which i've heard both positive and negative reviews...in my personal experience, they work great 

i totally agree with you, pads are very subjective items...sometimes you just have to try for yourself...i also think a big part of performance pads is to be patient and break them in properly to get the best out of them 

Mtec discs on my starlet super braking power.  Would recommend to stay away from any drilled discs on a road car as if you’ve heat in the brakes and hit a puddle they will crack. Happened my mtec discs (had sticky calliper, hit a puddle). Mtec did however replace the discs, sent out a new set after I set pictures to them.