Running lean on boost

Running td04, stock ecu and 6psi boost. Afr gauge is reading between 13-14 on boost with wide open throttle so i switched it off immediately. The AFR readings are fine on startup, idle and when off boost.

In terms of the fueling setup the follwong has been done....

walbro pump fitted about 7 years ago, recently had the injectors rebuilt and tested, new genuine fuel filter, stock FPR.

I have checked the map sensor and getting a solid 5V all new vacuum lines on it too.

Also replaced the vacuum line for the FPR.

Spark plugs also indicate its running lean

Any suggestions???

Edited by H_D

Brand new wideband fitted and tested, going to check the fuel pump tonight. Dont think its the relay as i can hear the pump whining, also no stored codes when i did diagnostics

Edited by H_D
20 minutes ago, RobSR said:

Check voltage at fuel pump, im working on a GT atm which has a voltage drop across the whole EFI circuit. Check grounds etc too.

What should the voltage be?

Everything now points at the fpr. Guessing the diaphragm is stuck and not opening properly on boost. However the connections in the pump were not 100% secure so i replaced them. Didn't get a chance to take it for a proper test drive last night but went into boost for a abt 2 seconds and afr went to 12. And its also idling a bit richer too

Edited by H_D