Levin Twin Pot Conversion

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Sorry but am I the only one that finds this hilarious?

! ! ! The brake is the important preservation part. Because it is the part which relates to life,

You recommend that it does at the shop and the maintenance shop etc which have technology to installation.

As for the one which does not have self-confidence please make sure not to handle under any condition.

The one which has self-confidence on self responsibility the action,

Before travelling, be sure to inspect the public road! ! !

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

hey guys i just got miselve the levin bzr twinpots ( 97) i searched a good while now to no avail

is there disks available that dont require spacers ???? dont mind disk being worked on , but dont want to use extended wheel nuts because the wheel will just be attached to 4 bolts and not resting on the hub

theres loads of info on the celica setups!!!!

And you need some spigot rings to reduce the center bore of the astra disc from 60mm to 56.1mm

From what I recall when I looked in to it it's the disk from a mk4 Astra diesel. They just need 1mm shaving off the inside of the bell. Iirc. It's been a while though.

Hopefully someone else can confirm.

From what I recall when I looked in to it it's the disk from a mk4 Astra diesel. They just need 1mm shaving off the inside of the bell. Iirc. It's been a while though.

Hopefully someone else can confirm.

thanks man / do them diesels only come in 1 disk size for all the diesel cc engines ???? maybe a part nr for the disks

is that the astra G model??? 1.7 diesel

Edited by 5e colin
  • 4 months later...

HELP ! Hi I believe I have levin upgrades , bought my V a few months ago and got some spares too including 4 hubs and calipers and last month my wheel bearing went so just thought I would change the hub to save abit of money and then when doing this the brakes that were on already wouldn't for on the spare hubs I had as the wheel nuts weren't long enough so if I'm going to get a new wheel bearing would I get a levin wheel bearing or is it simply just longer wheel nuts put on original hubs!

• 1 year later...

just to ad to this thread i did it few years back and got the """" APEC DSK 2188 """""

al i had to do was cut 1.5mm of the inside hubface ( 4x100 ) and cut them down to 260mm now they bolted strait onto my hub without spacers and longer studs pure oem fitment

they also fit under my 14" jdm wheels

• 5 months later...