Whats everyone listening to right now?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one lives in a village off taunton too... where be that blackbird to, i no where he be...

He be up the Wurzel tree and I be after he?!

Well, I listen to a lot of different types of music (as everyone else says), but one of my favourite bands has to be Alexisonfire, not sure how to describe it, but a lot of people hate it. Screamo emo, I guess.

Cheers.

P.S Whoever said Rage, fairplay to that lad.

Young Jeezy ft. Kanye West - Put On

As for Games album not being out yet, there's a clean version that leaked a few days ago. It's not as good as The Documentary, and I wouldn't really say it was back to old school hip-hop at all.

Each to their own though!

As for Games album not being out yet, there's a clean version that leaked a few days ago. It's not as good as The Documentary, and I wouldn't really say it was back to old school hip-hop at all.

just got it, sounds good, i have like 20 game mixtapes, he records and releases so much material its amazing he has anything left to write

just got it, sounds good, i have like 20 game mixtapes, he records and releases so much material its amazing he has anything left to write

Ever tried keeping track of the amount of stuff Lil' Wayne releases? It's crazy. I remember Papoose last year too, he had like a mixtape out every month for a year or something ridiculous.

You say it's amazing he has anything left to write, but, in reality, he doesn't to be perfectly honest.

Namedrops on this album:

Dr. Dre (5), Biggie (5), Lebron (4) Tupac (4), Suge (4), Kanye (4), Jay-Z (3), Lil Wayne (3), 50 Cent (3), Snoop (3)

I can also give you the list of every name he mentions, but I'd literally make this page stupidly long.

Don't get me wrong, The Documentary wasn't far off a classic in my eyes. I don't think he's been anywhere near as good on Doctors Advocate or this though.

lol what? the new album ain out dude...

im listenin to dope boyz just now. followed by clyde carson, game and sean kingston - Who In Da Club

yeah i have downloaded most of the album dude!

na man i never said his album was bk to old skool hiphop, i said his new album is real hiphop you listin to fiddys or soulja boys album then listin to games you will see the diffrence, you cant compare artists nowa days to old skool beats and lyrics, like you cant compare old skool to new man, so imm totaly with ya its not back to old skool hiphop but nothin never can i dont think,

you cant compare any new shi to the old beats, but thats what i think..

you kno what i mean man..