Whats everyone listening to right now?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

na man i never said his album was bk to old skool hiphop, i said his new album is real hiphop you listin to fiddys or soulja boys album then listin to games you will see the diffrence, you cant compare artists nowa days to old skool beats and lyrics, like you cant compare old skool to new man, so imm totaly with ya its not back to old skool hiphop but nothin never can i dont think,

you cant compare any new shi to the old beats, but thats what i think..

you kno what i mean man..

There's still some great rappers around. Common still amazes me, Lupe Fiasco released 2 solid albums, Kanye has 3 great albums too.

But yeah, old school and new school are completely different. I personally feel Game's new album isn't all that far off 50's stuff at all as it's all just commercial singing crap. Without Dre's production Game has been nothing, just repeatedly says names of various famous people and that's about as far as his vocabulary stretches it seems.

The Documentary was so great because of the beats, and the fact that the name dropping hadn't been around long enough to get annoying. 3 albums in and still saying the same crap, I'm getting pretty bored.

If he gets Dre back on his side then he has a chance because the beats on The Documentary were insane, but he fell off hard on Doctor's Advocate, to the extent I wasn't even hyped for this album.

There's still some great rappers around. Common still amazes me, Lupe Fiasco released 2 solid albums, Kanye has 3 great albums too.

But yeah, old school and new school are completely different. I personally feel Game's new album isn't all that far off 50's stuff at all as it's all just commercial singing crap. Without Dre's production Game has been nothing, just repeatedly says names of various famous people and that's about as far as his vocabulary stretches it seems.

The Documentary was so great because of the beats, and the fact that the name dropping hadn't been around long enough to get annoying. 3 albums in and still saying the same crap, I'm getting pretty bored.

If he gets Dre back on his side then he has a chance because the beats on The Documentary were insane, but he fell off hard on Doctor's Advocate, to the extent I wasn't even hyped for this album.

well he claims this is his last album. so i don't thin there will be an issue.

my favourite track is the one where he raps as tupac, biggie and eazy, cant remember the name.

and tucka, did you actually get through souljaboys album? i got fed up after one track, that kid pisses me right off

im lost in all the new school shit, it just dosent sound as good, if you guys are on about some decent old school daisy rap & hip hop from the late 80s up to the mid 90s have a deek and turn it up lol

- eric serman, this has a nice tight beat. and hes given alot to hiphop

nice classic here

great base line to test the sub out along with a quality video

redman method man How High (Original Version) another mint tune

some smooth rap with a great video

Craig Mack -

from 96

not into tupac at all but

temtations is an exception, everyone in this video is famous in some way -

ice t,coolio,treach of noughty by nature,salt n pepa, schok g of digital underground,tyrese,warren g,issac hayes, b real of cypress hill

bill belamy, jasmine guy, spinderella, adina howard,yoyo etc etc, jaida pinket 2.27 is smokin in it!

biggy smalls One More Chance (95 remix)

fusing the best of hip hop and r&b together with the some of the best artists in r&b

heavy d, total, tyson beckford, uncle luke, zhane, Faith evans, dnice, mary j blige, Aaliyah, Kid Capri puffy daddy, da brat, queen latifah

jermaine dupree, change, patra and craig mack. . . . see if you can spot them

and finaly a wildcard from the beasty boys with a very tight groove hey ladys

thought you were a bass/trance boy love?

Gal i am matey serious trance/bass lover!!!!!! - but i do like a touch of other musics lol

in maga i was on my prime...

seen - clubland,hedkandi,cream,dj sammy and loads others!!! 6am was too early i wanted to rave it long and hard lol!!

right now im listning to radio 1 - the fratellis

Fucking terrible band. And their cheap rip off of the classic, supertramp single - Take a look at my girlfriend.

Im listening to blackalicious - Alphabetical Aerobics

Freemasons - Uninvited

Freemasons latest tune and

Nina Simone/Felix da housecat - sinnerman

Dj jose - stepping to the beat. Such a great tune