Its not a Starlet

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep you know what looks good! Are the wheels in the background for it?

Only a couple of quibbles; I think it would look cool with clear indicators (although the more I look at it it does kinda work), maybe painting the mesh a slightly darker colour?

But one nice car mate!

Only a couple of quibbles; I think it would look cool with clear indicators (although the more I look at it it does kinda work), maybe painting the mesh a slightly darker colour?

the mesh will dull down in time (i hope) it had only been on the car a few hours and not moved, and i can alernate indecators as i see fit i got a clear set in the garage but i personally love the black ones

the bumper set me back £160 off someone on toc and then i had to get it sprayed

and the wheels in the background had just come off it as they looked to small with that bumper on next on the list is some 17s and a slightly larger rear spoiler but nottin OTT

Jim

the only update on project 70 is she is runnin again, and i think its goin to be a 4e/5e fte hybrid engine when she is done

jim

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

niiiiiice!!! lookin forward to seeing that!!!

i wasnt sure about the black indicators with the old bumper, but it actually works quite well with the new bumper.... as lobo said, the more i look at it the more it works...

good effort jim... whats after the spoiler?

Rich.

I quite like the low level spoiler. But a slightly bigger one would be cool, it would compliment the front bumper.

Just don't go overboard and get a big hoooooj supra spoiler or anything like that. Something like the S13TypeX spoiler maybe?

typex.jpg

P.S.

It looks a bit odd in that photo.

• 1 month later...