Belfast Meet - Poll

Which day suits you best for the meet?  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As per the summer meet thread, I am indeed planning a meet in the Belfast area, and have confirmed that a member of North Belfast Traffic branch will be joining us for some light hearted banter, and will be available for driving tips, advice on how to deal with sticky situations that us modified drivers find ourselves in, and ***HOPEFULLY***

we will have a treat lined up in the form of one of the PSNI fast road cars, either the Evo, R32 or VR4. The idea being we get to see first hand what is out on the road, and why we need to keep excessive speed and dangerous driving on the track.

The double edged presence of the police will hopefully keep the young hoodrats away from the meet so we can have a mature enthusiasts meet without fear of having our parade p155ed on by unconsiderate hoods.

I also hope to take us to a location for a photoshoot with a very dramatic backdrop, all within the confines of the city.

I cannot stress. If you plan to act up, you WILL be told to knock it on the head, and I hope the site moderators present will act accordingly on the perpetrator.

But, aside from such seriousness - get voting! the sooner I know numbers and a set date, I can secure us a good wagon to look at!

regards

al

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.belfastbar.co.uk/portside-inn-review.htm

this be the place! it even has a satellite view to help you find it!

their burgers rock. deeply!

781260146a8653322338l.jpg

heres a more realistic damp-o-vision view from this mornings recce run!

its the building square in the middle of shot. when you come off the roundabout at fortwilliam marked as the docks, sweep over into the right hand lane, take the right, then turn left into the entry of the car park.

See you all there - bring a brolley!

ps Ill have a Pivot speed meter with me for sale if anyone is interested, and I also have an oil pressure guage and sender, unused with me too. If anyone particular is wanting it, I have a rebuilt 4efe head for sale too, but I wont be bringing it unless its a sale lol!

good turnout!!! and the weather held up!! excellent pictures you have takin Jay!!

Damn floods i got stuck in dundalk and didnt get home till yesterday afternoon i cant beleive i missed another brill meet aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• 8 months later...

ooooops sorry, i was daydreamin when i read the dates. in august? and on a monday? can there not be one arranged for sooner and on a weekend as some of us work through the week and cant attend. unless your talking about in the evening?