• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok they dont answer phone so sent email & they said they have never heard of a glanza v but thanks for my interest in whiteline products strange seen as i have there adj panhard,adj arb etc do they call them anything else in oz land

*cough*cough* Geo...

ok they dont answer phone so sent email

Had to point that out mate :lol:

They must have the chimps out answering the e-mail again (what's that about a thousand monkeys for a thousand years?)

wayne cunningham returned email mate ive sent one back telling him its a ep91 turbo but i seem to find ringing most companys hard work about glanzas they dont seem to be bothered if its not a impreza or evo but if i get anywhere shall let you all know

Now that we are talking about lower arm bars, have you heard of tanabe`s bar you shapped (or something like that a dealer here described it like that). If its like cusco`s lower arm bar type 2 which is not available for starlet i think it wil be perfect but i haven`t seen anyone to have it

yea you get them for skylines ect

NismoPowerBrace.jpg

yea i have heard of something similar for the starlet but instead of a u bar there are a total of three bars...cant seem to find a pic

two that link up to the front bottom cross member to the bottom of the sruts then the tie bar links the middle together.

was in the proces of writing an article on chassis strengthenging before the old site went down..

there are loads of other types of bars too

for those of you that have not seen

like one to link up the c pilar

movemira-img320x240-1119171953rpep9.jpg

to kill two birds with one stone you could invest in a miracle cross bar like below

ytkmasj5-img512x336-1051753559ep91.jpg

ytkmasj5-img600x426-1053758367ep91-.jpg

you can also get a floor bar for the the floorwell but im sceptical about how much flex it would stop...every little helps i spose

g_taste01-img600x450-1130084162floa.jpg

g_taste01-img450x600-1130084165floa.jpg

Miracle`s cross bar is really a good choice (i can`t see the pics am i the only however i have seen the bar in a jap auction) but for someone wanting something let`s say more practical i think toyota`s three point rear strut brace or zep-rm`s (i dont know if they ship to Europe i tried to contact but they haven`t replied) three point again rear brace (in reality a a simple rear strut brace and two additional bars) and for that extra rigidy back and high a pillar bar above the seats would probably be equivalent to miracles cross bar and more or less about the some money. ideally a cross triangular brace pillar combination would be perfect but then we tend to a roll cage solution.

my car has anti lift kit/ castor kit

adjustable jam racing suspension

adjustable rear anti roll bar

front control arm bushes

and front strut brace

my next mod would have beeen to sample the lower tie bar.

all the fundimentals basicaly and i can say definatly the difference is like night and day! you will like

yes i like all this talk of handling but has any one on the site done all these things to the car allready & does it make a big diffrence

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

According to my opinion the most important in a discussion like this ain`t if anyone has all the modifications (cause i think most of them are more or less helpful) but if there is a difference among similar products (for example apart from look and weight? which is the point on replacing a strut brace aluminum or even steel with a carbon when with the same money you get a lower arm+strut). Furthermore, when it comes to factors like body rigidity where there isn`t a very precise way of measuring it and even if you get, lets say, a feeling of a more tight and solid chassis i really dont think you can really feel the difference (except if you smash you car :lol:) cause most of the times there is only a subtle change in absolute values for example g forces. Generally, speaking for some parts even if we don`t trust 100% other peoples opinions we can simply follow our logic and physics most of the times.

yes i like all this talk of handling but has any one on the site done all these things to the car allready & does it make a big diffrence

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Everything I've suggested I've had done and yes the mods do make a big difference.

It's suprising how much of a difference they make...makes you wonder why they aren't done as standard...