• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boot floor was all wrinkled, written off. ironically, its only because of that car getting written off and me getting injury compensation that i can afford to keep the new starlet, which is better anyway, so it worked out quite well lol.

yeah dave as galli says aoc is members only,

and the more i look at that one i was shown by galliano the more i wonder if that is my old one... consistent damage to the tailgate... but i never had alloys or a spoiler... not impossible though.

maccy d i know what you mean, my starlet was written off. settled for a grand, and sold for 350, so i made a 50% profit... never even had to argue the toss with the insurance.

Bloody hell, some of those are definate goners! I hate seeing smashed up cars let alone Starlets!

Idrees' picture of the burnout GT makes me feel sick. I remember when a friends car was stolen and burnout before and I found it, it was sickening.

pretty unique that burnt gt... well.. before it burnt, it had speedlines :lol:

my cousins rangey was stolen but it was sold on for export... just sickens me how people steal things.. usually when they think they are gonna get cought they set alight to it

its that joke isnt it

"hello police, theres someone in my house, i have a new born baby in the back room and im worried i cannot get to it if anything happens"

"we will be there soon madam"

half hour passes so she rings again and gets the same reply.

another hour passes, the mans still there and she still gets the same reply.

so she rings again after 5 minutes

"hello police, remember that guy that was in my house, i shot him"

within 6 minutes 8 police cars and a forensic evidence van was there.