• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Seen this on FB now too :) Horrible to see mate, was such a nice example.

If theres ought i can do, or anything you need what i may have laying around gimme a shout mate.

As above this did get involved in a crash. Someone pulled out on me and I had no choice but to bin it into them, didnt really have chance to even brake. This is just after it happened, you can see the debris behind the car where we hit!

imag0084d.jpg

imag0085y.jpg

Didn't look too bad till I got it home a whipped the bumper off

imag0091x.jpg

imag0090j.jpg

imag0093k.jpg

Other party accepted responsibilty so just waiting for assor to come take a look at it. Fingers crossed they repair it! Ive also whipped most bits i can off it incase they write it off so they could go onto a new starbo.

Truley truley devostated to see this!! Im realy sorry for you dave. I honestly hope they dont rite it off! If they do make sure to try and buy it back, price dependant as you will prob be able to salvage some bits and capitalise on what you can still sell off it.

Thanks for the positive comments guys.

It's DDay tomorrow, they are coming to assess it in the afternoon. Im so hoping they repair it now as I cant see a single Glanza that I could happly replace it with, well except one but that's all :thumbsup: and its probably sold knowing my luck. Will update with the outcome when I get it.

theyll prob write tht off as chassis leg is down at o/s. but if they do just buy it back and the money u get for it get it repaired at a bodyshop urself or use it as a donor for a new v.