Anybody in the Birmingham area?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm from Birmingham! Not see many Starlets about to be honest.. everytime I see one its either parked and driver not there or its wizzing past.. but then again I'm always in the yellow Mazda so don't really catch the eye of the fellow drivers.. there must be a few on here from Birmingham!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
im from redditch just outside bham and go to uni in bham and i dont see any startlets out!! im always down merryhill doing my shopping in my ep82 and still dont see no one.......

i used to go up merry hill on a sunday nite. until it got shut down :p they close all the car parks off. im from worcester way so close. would be nice to meet up with everyone from down here.

im from birmingham i see about 4 or 5 aday ive got a black livesports glanza with hdi intercooler always up hams hall.

always see the white one with rising sun on the roof nice looking car.

is it a rep? uk with turbo lump?

ite mate yes its a rep but i dont want it to look exactly like a glanza, i see you up hams every week lol, wats your spec you still running apexi ecu?? get some pics up in the builds thread nice car :D

na had to sell the apexi mate bit gutted to be honest :blink:

dont know what brake im running was about 150 but ive put the hdi cooler on and just got a new mani so 160 would be nice. :p

still got standard exhaust tho that does my head in too lol :D

next time i see ya will stop and have a chat sound mate see ya around

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

hi im from birmingham not to far from wheels park. i know 6 guys with glanzas and gt turbos but they aint on here and they wont meet up. im up for a meet. i have 3 glanzas one white one which is damaged another white one which is awaiting forged engine and the one i always drive which is blue/ silver one.Image014.jpg

hi im from birmingham not to far from wheels park. i know 6 guys with glanzas and gt turbos but they aint on here and they wont meet up. im up for a meet. i have 3 glanzas one white one which is damaged another white one which is awaiting forged engine and the one i always drive which is blue/ silver one.Image014.jpg

Nice set of glanza's you got mate.why are they not interested in meeting up ? the more the better!