My Black 98 Glanza (CRUISE, WEPR Hoodexit)

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when you fitted your eyebrows di you take the lights out? i tried fitting mine last week with lights and they didnt seem to fit very well. i know the build quality wont be great, (ebay-hong kong)

No i didnt have to remove the headlight's. I remember when i tried the eyebrow's on the light's first they looked a bit off, but once stuck down they fit perfectly!

• 4 weeks later...

Picked this up few weeks ago at a very good price. A Cusco Chromoly 4 point cage!

17012010907.jpg

17012010908.jpg

And a friend of mine fitted it this morning

27012010921.jpg

27012010922.jpg

27012010923.jpg

27012010924.jpg

And just a recent pic with a friends Lancer Evolution V

20012010910.jpg

cage looks cool you should hav got the 6 point. are you planning on getting the diagonal bar for the rear?would look sweet!

Thanks! The 4 point is perfect for what I want, I like still having the full interior and the car will never be on a track so I dont see the need for a 6 point, although it would look cool! Yeah I'd like to get the diagonal bar, Il be keeping a look out for one!

I love the work in this thread. However when I see a cage in a car with the rear seats still in I can't help thinking it would be deadly for any rear passengers in a crash.

I am not educated on this matter, was hoping someone could fill me in?

(Not criticising the build by the way, I personally love the cage! )

Right when are you selling me your Recaros and cage :) only kidding lol nice update again mate this car just keeps geting better :)

Im just storing the cage and recaros in my car until you get to collect them! :thumbsup:

@FarmboyUK, Thanks. I see what you mean, but I have seen the same cage advertised here http://www.starletproparts.com/Chassis-Suspension.html They list the 4 point/ 5 passenger and a 4 point/ 2 passenger and to be honest im not sure what the difference would be with the cage or which mine is.

If someone could clarify which mine is that would be great!

Thanks Sparky, the colours work well!

• 2 weeks later...

Car is now off the road for a while, my gearbox finally gave up after 6 months of whining and grinding! lol

Have replacement box already got but cant afford to get it fitted at the moment and car also needs brake pads, full service and timing belt as my mileage has passed 200000km. Second timing belt Ive had to do on the car, it was done when first imported 4 years ago.

Shame about the box mate time for LSD maybe? :thumbsup:

You probably already got one but I cba to look ;)

Would love to go lsd, but unfortunately I just cant afford it at the moment. :D

Already have a replacement box, came out of a standard glanza with only 130000kms on it, so hopefully its good!