Sign in to follow this  
string

Strings M.O.N.S.T.E.R

bought the black toms kitted gt off wrc. got it home today. few p[aintowrk issues. how much for a re spray any rough ideas?

just wanna get it sorted exterior wise n run bout 180 but high tuned 180 not jusat buy loads of parts n stick them on if u know what i mean. check wrc for pics. will post mine up soon.

any comments would be nice. thanks craig

nice buy it looked good. Resprays cost anywhere from 120 per panel and up where I live but I recently got quoted 3000 for a full respray yet nother place quoted 600! quality may be an equation too. Are you needing a full respray?

looks nice fella, i bought mine from wrc, and it also needed a lot of work doing.

i decided just to get the majour points resprayed, because i know if i were to do the whole car, i will park it up and some twat will scratch it or something.

so i got the roof and side skirts done, and got my wheels refurbished.

next i will do the bonnet but at the moment i'm rebuilding my engine. the majority of the car is fine with little bits hear and there, but it is like a 15 year old car now

well hopefully my thread won't get hijacked again. cars still running fine. after year so we'll see. now runnin gt spec hybrid, tt mani cheers mikey g, monster motorsport decat, filter relo, hks actuator, walbro fuelie, on standardish boost till i can afford management n front mount.

12092009004f.th.jpg

now lowered and new white grids are on way. maybe repaint green. dunno tohugh/

06122009045.th.jpg

cheers

not updated in ages so hopefully tonight i'll have a mahoosive update. alot of parts to finish car off and spec listup.

well no pics as cameras on loan. picking up a panhard rod, some tasty wheels and a bride seat rail thurs. sold my toms kit fto mitch a while back. since then i've got some bc's and running a bar on emb with supporting shizzle. boost controllers broke so in need of advice on a new ebc. anyone using a gizzmo of dave or profec b? pics once new things arrive.

still no pics. picked up a panhard rod off mitch yesterday. also his SSR pro firenze wheels. they look so much better than the watanabes.

08022011228.jpg

08022011230.jpg

08022011233.jpg

08022011234.jpg

few pics of my beast. came a long way from the toms kit green wheeled jobby. would peeps refurb the ssr's black or bronze or white. opinions please. cheers

looks awesome dude, i was just about to ask if it was jacked up in the 1st pic because it looks like the back wheel has positive camber lol

but then i saw your parked on a curb in the last pic

how can ya tell positive camber from the first pic. interested thats all? cheers to you both for comments

well fitted td04 over weekend. little prob with rad n induction pipe but sacha is sorting it. heres a couple of pics. managed to sort the low boost problem with my mbc. so running.6 and its brill. can't wait for ebc n mapped.

16022011238.jpg

16022011239.jpg

I personally like these wheels, they look pretty cool!

What happened to the TOM`S kit though? :lol: