Well folks, took a wee trip to the C cat last nyt. n as any 1 will tel you, they sumtimes go a bit nuts down there. n well last nyt was nooooo exception. nyt didnt start off too good with me in da back ov a lovely police officers car :lol: ...! (kinda spun the wheels thro 2nd n 3rd ryt infront ov them) so wasnt getin away with it specially cuz dey caught d hole fing on there wee video camera fing. lol so ders da first 3 points n a fekin 60 quid fine. :lol:

neeeeeeeeways nyt didnt turn out to bad with da choons bangin n twincams diffin, was prety good crak.! :lol:

then the little red civic turned up n well she was wel thrashed to a inch ov its life. bailing an awful lota smoke from under the bonet. n after a bita fightin ov hus fault it was they left but oooooh no not in the civic they decided to leave that in the middle ov the carpark on fire.

il try upload these pics neva dun it before hopefully it works!

DSC00872.jpg

DSC00874.jpg

this is after every1 split d scene n the fire brigade put it out

DSC00875.jpg

ragin that no 1 new it was stole before it was too late and sumthing may have bin done about it. n heres the only other pic i took to end it on a happier note, a 200 pretty much duin what it was made for.

DSC00871.jpg

as for the Ccat meet im nat sure whether itll even be there next week after that. imagin it burnin a car in the middle ov a meet.

cheers for readin n let me no what u think!! jamie

ps. sory bout the text type, tried to keep it to min min! :(

nyt didnt start off too good with me in da back ov a lovely police officers car :lol: ...! (kinda spun the wheels thro 2nd n 3rd ryt infront ov them) so wasnt getin away with it specially cuz dey caught d hole fing on there wee video camera fing. lol so ders da first 3 points n a fekin 60 quid fine. :lol:

neeeeeeeeways nyt didnt turn out to bad with da choons bangin n twincams diffin, was prety good crak.! :lol:

You kind of lost me there.

Im ending this here guys because nothing good is going to come of it Im afraid.

@lisurn we don't openly promote vandalism, arson or dangerous driving on the forum.

Please keep these kind of things to yourself in future.

We are very open minded on UKSC but we dont want to give the wrong impression.

Please think more positively before posting again.

This also applies to all members.

Cheers

Joz