Special Feature Vid by Jozinobi - EP91 Purple Midnight GTR Exclusive Footage

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It shows you no one is perfect lol, warm tyres do help too.

It seems to be quite a sensitive car.

Reminded me of a Jackie Chan moment, reversed as if nothing had happened :thumbsup: :harhar:

Mc_chu is mad tho.

Joz

It wasnt as bad as you think guys lol. Wish you would lighten up and enjoy the vid.

The noise was intoxicating :lol:

The car/tyres weren't really warmed up properly and he hadnt driven for a good number of months.

The spin at the end defo wasnt intentional but its a message that anything can happen when your out on the road.

Nothing was done for the camera, thats how he is lol - A UKSC Insider Exclusive anyway!

Im chinese so enough of the jokes haha. Mind you its an adventure everytime Im out in the NA... needs BIG cahonies :thumbsup: :harhar:

Joz

to be honest guys from me lookin at his spec sheet and pics of the car! am disapointed by the goes of it in that vid!plus he drive's like a total idiot!.lol

realy changed my opinion about that car now after seeing it there! not that quick atall in the vid!wat boost was he runing there!if that was like 290bhp on the low boost! that he says!it would be spining through 2nd into 3rd! which it didnt do! i no he wasn revin it out!but still

lol

:o It was the only chance to get footage of it and was meant to be a taster, the car is being broken at the minute. I do wonder why I even bothered though. You can all have your opinions but I know for a fact that car is totally sorted!

At least I enjoyed it thats the main thing and I thank chu for that :D

Joz

:D It was the only chance to get footage of it and was meant to be a taster, the car is being broken at the minute. I do wonder why I even bothered though. You can all have your opinions but I know for a fact that car is totally sorted!

At least I enjoyed it thats the main thing and I thank chu for that :D

Joz

This is all I have to say:

internet-serious-business-cat.jpg

:o

Im glad you understand Jaystar.

@ste - you're not funny mate.

Joz

You obviously took that the wrong way Joz... (maybe I shouldn't have quoted you?)

It was aimed at no one in particular but some people take everything seriously, the vid looked to me like fun whereas some people wouldn't ever do such things.

Yea was going to say you took a few comments the wrong way dude and im sure know one was having a dig at you

I appreciate the video and you knows it, I just had to have a giggle at a few of the moments :o