Special Feature Vid by Jozinobi - EP91 Purple Midnight GTR Exclusive Footage

Forget it guys.

I know what happened that day, he did me a favour by taking me out in it that night, but to call him an idiot aint on.

I'll think twice before sharing again on UKSC.

Joz

Post what you want IMO, there will always be atleast one person who doesn't like something and there will always be atleast one person that does like it.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love chu but that was mega lols, bloody mentalist. i assume that was low boost because it didnt seem that quick, might just be perception of the video though, i know i've recorded a few (tc's 450bhp s14 for example) that dont look that quick in the vid, but at the time i believe feces was literally being forced from my body from the amount of boost, so yeah, perception is everything.

and joz, lighten up mate, it was a crap vid, crap driving, crap tyres, but who cares, it doesn't mean anything, just a bit of fun at the end of the day. you do seem to take yourself a little seriously at times, just agree that it was a bit of fun and cheer up, at the end of the day, if you enjoy yourself then who cares, you can happily see everyone's perception viewing that video though (even after all the hype with the thread title, 'special feature' and all that bollocks, when anyone looking in would think they're gonna see some sort of pro driving vid, when in fact its just a starlet sliding about and almost crashing, not really anything to brag about).

I may be old and synical, but hey, just trying to look on the more cheerful side of things. We're all on the same side at the end of the day, if people want to create sides on the same bloody forum then get over to tgtt, thats the place to go if you want to argue and bitch with the people you're supposed to be forum friends with :o

yea wer's my post gone huh??lol

deleted as part of damage limitation, newbie . . . pic your words more clearly next time

there is a minted writeup/feature looming for this car the gtr. looking forward to getting it signed off

Im glad you like it man :o

He was saying to me in the vid that it was only on the lo boost setting and obviously not pushed hard.

I was like :D :D

Make sure to check out the upcoming article on it soon - lots of vids, pics and info.

Cheers

Joz

so your not aloud speak your mind on this site no?? it was my opinion!!so wat the problem!just because it a negitive coment doesnt mean its wrong. sory if am suposed to be like wahhhhhhhhhoo that was a class vid. but again to me it was crap :o and lethal divin.