Special Feature Vid by Jozinobi - EP91 Purple Midnight GTR Exclusive Footage

some valid points raised but i don't care still liked the vid joz :D and i know some vids can be deceiving in relation to speed but was still a good vid.

and a couple of people need to chill as said points were valid but no need to have a girlie scream about it IT WAS JUST A VID.

And i know that thing is a monster and would whip many if not all starlets on this and tgtt (requires a better driver though :D )

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kool vid, mc chu is a great guy,chatted to him alot on msn,and bought parts from him.

some close shaves for him ,but fortunatly nothing bad happened.

cheers for the vid joz,only ever seen vids so its good to see how it goes.

Aaron

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the video Joz, was a nice insight to one of my dream ep's

As said everyone is entitled to their opinions BUT it really ticks me off when people judge others like they are the angels of the road, never breaking speed limits, never taking a bend harshly, never pushing the car youve spent so much on.

Im not promoting it by any means but cut both joz and chu some slack.

For those who arent chinese MC_Chu actually says I havent driven in 6 months, im just glad i still know how to drive. He then later after the spin immediately asks "are you ok?" then pulls over, which shows it wasnt intentional.

Just my 2 pennies