Hardstyle & Dutch Gabber Hardcore vids

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
cant beat a bit of activator.. not good for a hangover though :lol:

xo

Nice one another hardstyler :lol: and yep can't beat a bit of activator i could still listen to it with a hangover lol

put some of your fave vids up

here's another couple for the list

Killer clown - silentium

Urisk & Vitani vs Glowiej - Feel The Heat

Nice one another hardstyler :lol: and yep can't beat a bit of activator i could still listen to it with a hangover lol

put some of your fave vids up

:p have a very varied music taste.. whatever turns my head really :p ahh i can't .. hangover & music are a NO for me.. not even that tranquility sh*t thats suposed to relax you. :lol: try anything once :p

xo

Was big into hardstyle the past couple of years but in the last year or so i have moved on to some proper dutch hardcore. Angerfist is playin in belfast this friday gutted i am not goin need to buy some stuff for the starbo. If i can get a few mates to go i will be at defqon this year :lol: . 2 of my mates were at sensation black last year to they said its a must see event so it might be on the cards to

nice one ryan very much into the dutch hardcore scene as if you read the top this is the hardstyle and DUTCH HARDCORE section -_-

Art of fighters were playing in Glasgow on boxing day but missed it, it aint to big on uk shores yet but it is growing, going to defqon 1 this year myself so may see you there :lol: qlimax is on the cards for later in the year aswell sensation black or should i say Black as its now known is on the cards for next year for definite.

post some of your fave vids up mate some proper hardcore :)

Act of god such a tune B)

we can't have some dutch gabber without the stunning korsakoff so heres

Korsakoff - stardome (thunderdome anthem 2004)

Got the defqon 1 2008 dvd upstairs its outstanding can't wait to go there this year. heres a few sets from the dvd.

1st

Josh & wesz - defqon 1 2008

2nd

Davide sonar - defqon 1 2008

Daymar looks very well there in that vid. Was talking to a mate there this morning about defqon he asked me to go to hardbass but its to soon. So defqon looks likely this year if i can get the funds sorted. work at the min is slack. cant wait to get back to the dam for a event was there in 2006 for dancevalley

This is still my favorite:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryXGikfJrOk

Dj Promo - i come correct

I almost never listen to gabber these days.

A friend of my still make's his own gabber. He just started his label, and is bringing out some records pretty soon.

Nice one mike good to see a dutchie adding input here B)

Very interested to hear some of your mates releases, whats his labels name, what programs does he use i.e fruity loops or reason or like me does he do it old skool with sequencer keyboards and synths.

keep us posted with those releases and throw some more of your fave vids up.

Ahh nice to see so many into the darker sounds B) .. love my hardstyle and hardcore me.. Had the pleasure of seeing most of the top hardstyle DJ's Live and also met all of the hardcore dj's in person..

Heres 1 of my favourites and 1 i also have on vinyl ..

Brennan Heart - Get Wasted

And seeing as tho im into a bit of rock also (also like 80's, trance and RnB.. Many tastes :ph34r: )

Prophet & Zany @ Qlimax - Nothing else matters