WHERES ALL THE EAST ANGLIANS!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that often really. Occasionaly there is one in medstone, Kent which a lot of people usually attend. Every so often a meet at lakeside, thurrock. Think i may try and get a few people to attend lakeside in a few weeks time if your interested.

chanelle x

Do you know a place to meet buddy if so me, vpower and probably 4efte ryan will too.

chanelle x

I dont actually own a starlet at the minute :) I'm still gatherin money to get one lol. Does this matter? I'd love to come see all your cars though. Somewhere central to us all?

Thats no problem buddy at all lol. Anyway if you know of a place that we could all gather without any disturbances then great. i went down lakeside sat night to find out that the main carpark where everyone usually goes has had a barrier put in the entrance and exit, now everyone is racing down the strip so not really safe, plus the police were heading in that direction when we left. So i doubt there will be any meets there anymore. But as i said if you know of anywhere im sure there may be a good outcome.

chanelle x

Thats no problem buddy at all lol. Anyway if you know of a place that we could all gather without any disturbances then great. i went down lakeside sat night to find out that the main carpark where everyone usually goes has had a barrier put in the entrance and exit, now everyone is racing down the strip so not really safe, plus the police were heading in that direction when we left. So i doubt there will be any meets there anymore. But as i said if you know of anywhere im sure there may be a good outcome.

chanelle x

kl kl thas all good then. To be honest i aint ever been lakeside for cars so im unsure what goes on down there.

Who's comin and where are they from? Can then sort somewhere where it aint too far for everyone :) but looks like alot of you are from braintree area so i ay just take a road trip lol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 years later...