Sparkys EP82 quadlight

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Gt Sparks, bet you're stoked to finally have a turbo under the hood :p Its got some nice goodies by the sound of it too.

Wait till you start running some more horses, thats when the fun really starts! :p

Hell yeah, I remember when James (best mate) first let me drive the glanz to work on my own, had some fun with derestricting 1st and 2nd, that feeling of boost was a almost bit scary at first but soon turned to joy lol. That was me hooked, I had to buy it! Bet your loving it mate, I'd like to see what that lsd is like :p

I usually hate silver cars (too common) but silver quadlamps do look smart.

by the way Sparky the rotor arm should be with you soon, let me know when it arrives, I put a fuckload of 1st class stamps on it lol

Cheers guys :D

At all you CF haters, you all SUCK :p That was one of the best looking Starlets on this site IMHO :p

Shame I didnt get to finish it :D

Roll on Carbon Caribbean mk 2 :o

Cheers Ste :p

and yea Joz will be plenty of that :p

My hks actuator to go on this

shame silver gts are always cheap... one on pistonheads now £1400-60k and clean as you like :thumbsup: and i can get shams old silver one for £1300

You brought this down to Swansea dude?

Was out earlier, could've sworn you drove past twice, I was waving but dont think you saw me, and didnt have my car with me either lol

Tried to get your number to text me, but the one I got it wouldnt send to for some reason :S