Sparkys EP82 quadlight

Yea its down Swansea, was probably taking my mate for a spin :lol:

Guages are in place (look wicked) not got the controller in yet need a vacuum pipe for the boost gauge and to extend the wires for the power etc.

Was at a Jap meet yesterday took some awsome pics of the Starlet so will post them as soon as they are emailed to me :p

To do list : -

Wire in the defi's

Fit HKS actuator

Remove air con so I can do a bloody oil change

Fit D1 spec snap off boss kit (Cheers Ben :p )

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought it was you lol

Was waving like a mong but you didnt see me haha, was only by chance I was out, hadnt been down town for a spin for like 2 months, since before I bumped the car, but my mum offered me to use her car and I couldnt refuse :lol:

Yea Ben we should of, next time eh :thumbsup:

@ Gaz I really love the look of the outside and Carbon isnt top of my list atm ;) (although I have a bit to fill in the stereo DIN surroundwhen I come to fit the Defi controller )

As for tubby set up, in the long run it will either be a WEPR td04 hyrbid or one of Geo's if they are out by then. For now I would be happy with a fmic and everything else to run a bar ;)

@ Glanza_cl I know I am so chuffed, wanted one for the n/a if I got round to the conversion

@ Gall I think your right nothing will change on the outside for a while bar the FMIC

Nice little car this mate, I was driving it for a while just before you bought it :thumbsup: , like a little go kart on its arse! You managed to discover where that damn vibration comes from lol because I couldn't!?

Yea I know mate your GT done now?

Well I got the car home and hit the front of the Apexi on a speedbump and completely snapped it off the flange, that cured the vibration ;) But now I have had it welded back on it does it again ;)

Only when theres people in the back though so god knows, going to strip it out :p

Its not a bad little car at all might need a new dash loom though :thumbsup: was going through the fuses replacing any blown ones as there are a few lights out on the car and the dash loom went up in smoke!! shit myself lol

No mate unfortunately not! Still waiting from my bastard engine to be built lol ;) !

Yea you would think that the vibration is easily sorted if you can get it up on a ramp and have a fiddle! You should be able to sort it! Surprised to see that it's an apexi though, I had no idea!

What are your plans for the gbox because that leak can be a real pain lol, especially when its parked on someone's newly block paved drive hehe :thumbsup: !

tis true ^^ :) :)

removed a/c on the weekend, fitted HKS actuator and blocked the stock recirc :harhar: sounds minted ;)

Not got my gauges up and running yet so not sure what boost im running but it feels pretty good :)

mate....thats minted! i love it!!!!!

looks clean as hell, not convinced on the TRD badge on the grill but then thats never been my thing, if u like it then thats sweet!

she looks totally mint mate, very very tidy!!!! really happy u'v made it to the FTE side of things! i'll bet your smilin all day everyday!

health to enjoy the boost buddy!

Phil.

damn... silver gt's just look so good.

Cheers mate everyone whos see's it says that because they are used to seeing black :(

mate....thats minted! i love it!!!!!

looks clean as hell, not convinced on the TRD badge on the grill but then thats never been my thing, if u like it then thats sweet!

she looks totally mint mate, very very tidy!!!! really happy u'v made it to the FTE side of things! i'll bet your smilin all day everyday!

health to enjoy the boost buddy!

Phil

Thanks Phil nice to have your input :)

I agree on the grill I want a ZEP one but damn are they expensive!!

I am toying with the idea of cutting out the spars of the grill, getting it filled etc and it will look the same as a ZEP then.

Yup love the boost using too much fuel though :(:)