Sparkys EP82 quadlight

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers mate everyone whos see's it says that because they are used to seeing black :)

aye... silver gts look so fucking weird and awesome when your behind them lol... well mine does

I am toying with the idea of cutting out the spars of the grill, getting it filled etc and it will look the same as a ZEP then.

lol i had that idea of the grille but did a photo shop and looked shit so gave up

Yup love the boost using too much fuel though :(:)

lol not enough boost!!!!

looking good mate, did the r clip work for ya?

No mate used all the little ones, they kept coming off :lol:

Got a C Clip on there now but its overboosting so it will be coming back off tomorrow to be adjusted arrgghh

Thanks alot guys :thumbsup:

Got the Defi's up and working ;) Well they all light up just got the boost one working so I can set my actuator up

Its not going aswell as when it had the standard actuator on, comes on boost strong and early but then feels flat up the high end of teh rev range, really feels like its straining, any ideas??

Some pics tomorrow, got a JDM meet to attend :)

I disconnected the Battery, EFI fuse and MAIN fuse, reconnected them and let the car idle for 10 minutes and it has seemed to sorted the problem

Could the car have been in limp mode or something due to hitting fuel cut?? There was no EM light on though

Its strange but seems to be better now

Cheers Phil loads of pics later on :thumbsup:

@ Cal, no mate its fuel cut, seems to put my car into limp mode or something and it doesnt boost properly until I disconnect the battery etc.

Goes like fuck again then though, cant set the bloody actuator up tidy, still seem to get creep in 3rd and 4th probably need a EBC???

When the Ecu reads boost nearing the factory limit, it prepares to cut, as a result it limits performance before hand. A lot of people call it "bogging" and its a pain in the arse untill you get some control over your boost creep.

As the revs rise into the higher end, does your boost level rise progressively?

Excuse for a hybrid I say. :thumbsup:

Cars coming along nice bro eitherway :harhar:

Cheers guys rather not go down the FCD route, will get an emanage by the summer

A few pics from a local meet :thumbsup:

Phil, my mate took pics of the dials glowing I just need to get them off him!! :harhar:

n841175121_5813666_5781.jpg

n841175121_5813663_4967.jpg

n841175121_5813853_3639.jpg

n841175121_5814187_2866.jpg

Taaa

Forgot to mention, been speaking to Dane about a decat, and he is bringing a new range out in less than 2 weeks now so my name is on one of them along with a HDI FMIC :thumbsup:

Will also be getting a front mount filter kit and oil catch can and will all be fitted at the same time so watch this space :harhar:

Sweet, gotta love those tunnels :D

Shame I couldnt get there the other day. Tunnel runs are awesome, we did a run last year was about 25 cars, the noise in the tunnels was amazing!

Japfest convoy last year through newport tunnels was sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet