My Forged 5e 4wd Ep85 - anyone after an ep85??

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys its always good to get some encouragement.

It should make some where around 300+ It went quite well on the td04l setup no wheel spin or anything.

Today i did a few bits like re rapping alot of the wiring loom to tidy it all up and protect it a bit better.

Then i got the gear box and transfer box fitting onto the engine, this took me absolutely ages and was a right pain in the arse.

heres a few pics.

DSCF3026.jpg

DSCF3029.jpg

DSCF3030.jpg

DSCF3031.jpg

And my corner of mess!!

DSCF3033.jpg

cheers mate, yeah its getting there now. i should get it fitted today, the bird has offered to give me a hand with it too haha. Nice plug there lol I dont think im going to bother with a catch can tbh. i was planning on just running the pipes down the back of the bulk head. It is a sweet bit of kit that tank of yours though, if i as going to get on it would be like that.

Yeah it was great to meet some more of you guys it was a good weekend.

the 5e is in now. only just got all tidyed up. will get some more pics up when its all wired up and stuff. got some more parts on order too :(

i need to sell a load too and have a clearout.

Yeah i will get some vids eventually Sean. it will be a while yet before its on the road though.

• 3 months later...

not updated this for a while now but heres a little update. ive been busy sorting an air inlet pipe up today. had to cut the wepr one i had up and cut bits out then get it welded.

08012011163.jpg

06012011161.jpg

excuse the fooked bumper

• 3 weeks later...