Ryan-11's 342 whp, banzai mag featured glanza!

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha ill soon have an LSD Gary, im on the lookout now

yeah i do get bored of the wheels colour thats why there going a diffrent colour really soon :D im thinking midnight purple :D

Micky the Recaros are uncomfy but ill never sell them :D i love them

its running 248.1bhp at 1.4bar its now running 1.6bar tho and running way to rich, hopefully with the headwork and td05 ill hit 300bhp, thats always been my goal from the start, but if its too laggy ill put the td04 back on

haha hopefully the purple will look good, if not ill just paint them another colour :D

• 4 weeks later...

ive got a wee update,

got the head off last weekend and sent it away to get rebuilt with the new cams and springs so hopefully it will be here for the end of the week. Got myself a new ride for getting to and from work while the glanzas off the road,

SDC10079.jpg

its freezing in the mornings and its showing me how unfit i am :thumbsup: ;)

I also got myself a trd 1.5 way lsd too

SDC10073.jpg

SDC10074.jpg

its also due to get mapped on the 20th March.

Loveing the new bike Ryan, the only thing thats missing off it is one of them big box things on the back lol

Nice update mate love TRD lsd,s im thinking of get one my self :thumbsup: bet you cant wait till you get it all back together and mapped and feel them sexy Recaros hugging you as you turn coners fast ;)

Loveing the new bike Ryan, the only thing thats missing off it is one of them big box things on the back lol

Nice update mate love TRD lsd,s im thinking of get one my self :thumbsup: bet you cant wait till you get it all back together and mapped and feel them sexy Recaros hugging you as you turn coners fast ;)

haha think i need one of them boxes to keep my lunch in while cycling to work :D

hell yeah i cant wait, roll on March 20th :(

Recaros FTW!! :p

• 1 month later...

Update time

got the head back back from the builders, they had it for 6 weeks, they had a few problems with it. I also got myself some cruise valve springs instead of using the speedvison ones.

SDC10094.jpg

SDC10095.jpg

SDC10096.jpg

Also got a new clutch comming witch should be here on saturday, so ill be able to get my gearbox back in with its newly fitted lsd :)

I got my inlet mani from ricky yesterday so i started to put the head back on, should get it finished tomorrow and back up and running on saturday when the new clutch comes.

Oh and i also found a trd helical lsd in a spare gearbox i got for free :)

this is as far as ive got the now

SDC10099.jpg

SDC10100.jpg

SDC10101.jpg

SDC10102.jpg

SDC10103.jpg

SDC10104.jpg

SDC10105.jpg

SDC10108.jpg

SDC10109.jpg

SDC10110.jpg

SDC10111.jpg

LOOKING GOOD MATE!!

the polished rocker cover with the shiny new inlet looks mad.

trd LSD for free!! :) cant get much better than that.

polish up the FMIC and it will look the business.

keep up the good work :p

cheers mate, yeah ill polish the intercooler at some point, been meaning to do it for ages now.

Looking awsome mate gonna be a beast.

Wouldnt waste your time fitting that clutch tbh wont last 2 months

cheers sparky

ive heard good and bad things bout that clutch but thought fuck it ill try one, think Dave b was using one in his 400+bhp gt

u had a bad experience with that clutch sparky?

yAAAAASSSSSSS u think this will be ready to kick sum french pish at crail in few weeks :)

lookn amazing man,,

yeah mate, should be ready for crail on the 25th, mapping on the 24th so hopefully it goes well