Ryan-11's 342 whp, banzai mag featured glanza!

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have to see this when its back on the road. Planning a few crail trips this year? or just waiting to see what happens with the car?

i wish i had the money to get more done with my V, so many things i want to do but funds just dont allow :lol:

What happend to the teg buddy?

It threw a conrod, smashing two big holes in the block (u can see right through the block lol), snapping 2 valves, damaging the head, piston and bore.

i have to see this when its back on the road. Planning a few crail trips this year? or just waiting to see what happens with the car?

i wish i had the money to get more done with my V, so many things i want to do but funds just dont allow :o

Yeah ill be up at crail as much as i can next year, never got last year, just keep saving up mate

Looking to be a good build. Would love to have premises like this!

Cheers dude, yeah it does come in handay :lol:

Right i was up the garage today getting the engine bay stripped, got the wiring loom out, it was a bastard with the dashboard still in lol, got the abs pump and lines off, just need to get a few more thing out then i can start to sand down for painting.

DSC00097.jpg

DSC00098.jpg

DSC00099.jpg

Also got a pic of one of the holes in the tegs block, didnt want to turn the engine over and take a pic of the other hole cuz id just washed my hands :thumbsup:

DSC00100.jpg

You should have just taken the dash out! lol

Nice hole in the motor though, standard motor or was it built?

Haha yeah i would of been alot easier.

Yeah it was just standard, running 7 psi (i think) on a greddy TD05 18g, i was trying to sell him my teg for the engine and then just strip the rest but he was having none of it :thumbsup:

Coming along nicely, what colour is the bay going or have you already said? I haven't read through it all yet :lol:

cheers dude, its just going white again unless i can b persuaded otherwise lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Wee update time

got a collection of parts waiting to get fitted, still waiting on my pistons and conrods tho, got myself some pro sport oil pressure and oil temp gauges, AEM wideband kit, Wepr gt28 manifold and downpipe full engine rebuild kit, new water pump, new oil pump and a new 3e flywheel to allow me to bolt on a 4e clutch.

DSC00110.jpg

DSC00109.jpg

DSC00101.jpg

DSC00102.jpg

DSC00103.jpg

DSC00111.jpg

DSC00112.jpg

DSC00113.jpg

DSC00114.jpg

I also started to refurbish my TOM's wheels, ive only done one but i think it turned out awesome

DSC00107.jpg

DSC00115.jpg

DSC00116.jpg

Good job on the wheels :p

Mitch

wheels loook sexxxxxxx

Have to agree tasty work as usual Ryan.

cheers guys

ohh my god!! i want them wheels :) if you sell them anytime pm me first please dude lol

haha the plan was to sell them but now ive seen them all painted i think im gona keep them :p

Getting there slowly, as above those wheels look amazing!

Yeah im getting there, as soon as my piston and conrods are here ill get the engine built straight away, need to get it ready for this rolling road day lol.

• 3 weeks later...