How To Make A Perfekt Fit Wood Floor

hi!

because some people asked me how i build my wood floor

i want to show some pics of it and maybe it will help somebody who wants to make something like this.

because of my bad english i will only show pics and not write to mutch......its easy to understand.

both plates together weights about 4kg

cylzcfyn7gmq.jpg

x533xnxruinj.jpg

36ufsayjmdfg.jpg

oceg1i76gnr.jpg

rldb45bbj7ng.jpg

8drj4rcufee1.jpg

tfhxmnnlx515.jpg

cgx1da6fi4oa.jpg

62et8oqbpj45.jpg

l34asjw1dan7.jpg

3udfv4som3rw.jpg

zvj2gcztnog3.jpg

xcxup5yj5j8k.jpg

Edited by motion
you should make them up for lazy bastards like me who cant be arsed to do one myself

if you ever want to sell one let me know a price and ill have on off you lol

you need a little patience and you can do it yourself! ;)

i needed about 5 hours.............without a guide (incl. some breaks for a cigarette) ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Are they strip's of cardboard used to measure out from the bit of wood to the side of the car? if you understand me haha

Deffiniatly going to make one of these for my starlet, especially as seeing as the one im gonna be getting soon has the most disgusting interior in it throughout the whole of the Glanza V Range ! ;) lol

Cheers mate

Are they strip's of cardboard used to measure out from the bit of wood to the side of the car? if you understand me haha

Deffiniatly going to make one of these for my starlet, especially as seeing as the one im gonna be getting soon has the most disgusting interior in it throughout the whole of the Glanza V Range ! :D lol

Cheers mate

it cant be that bad mate any pics so we can see ;)

It's most probably the angle the picture is taken from that makes it look so bad because cannot see it too well, but those seats!! they look like leather seat's that a doctor sit's on or something :/ there deffiniatly going if i buy it haha

1122997-3.jpg