I Dont Know What To Do!

Just outa interest what sorta money are you wanting to spend on a gt....im guessing a standard one is what you are going for? i would definately keep the n/a for the next 10 months and just be sensible with your money in the mean time. good luck with it all though bro

im 21 years old,had my licence 18months with 0 no claims and got insured on my gt for £1138 tpft with quinn direct :) my girlfriends ibiza sport 1.4 is £200 more expensive!!! i considered it cheap for a jap import turbo.

Thats a good point! tpft! i could do that, ive been thinking of doing fully comp and did some online general quotes.

After all ive learnt from crashing a car previously not to be a dick on the roads so i doubt very very much i would crash it. at least for a year untill ive got more ncb's.

...but what if i crashed :)

Mitch

Then you'd be f***ed...

But practically everyone on here is in the same boat!

I know I am

If i crashed my V there goes my chances of getting another Starlet or getting even a half decent car within the next couple of years :)

Just drive carefully and think positively :)

I wouldnt be looking around atm, its depressing lol

Seeing the car you want and knowing you cant have it yet :)

I'll vouch for that, only problem was, I could have the car what I wanted, but finding the right one was depressing, countless hours looking and looking, and when you do find one, the guy is a complete bucket of arse!!!

Damien