• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

spilt red paint all over the floor this morning so cant be assed to waste more money on some more.

got a spoiler off an sr coming in the post sometime soon so should have a few more pics on here and also i still need to drop the back end but my brother has the springs and my jack in the boot of his car so gotta get them off him

pics coming soon

parcel came this morning containing a little surprise for me :)

its a tte spoiler that i snapped up for 45 squid ;)

gunna get it on the car sometime soon but heres a sneaky pic for you all :p

and also bought some trd centre cap stickers because i sprayed over the old wolfrace 1s

DSC00096.jpg

DSC00093.jpg

hope you all like

good news and some bad news...

good news is i got the tte spoiler on the car and it looks awsome

bad news is i tried to finish lowering it today but ran into a little problem.

i got the 1st shock off fine and swapped the springs easy enough.

got the 2nd shock off... no chance of getting the bloody spring off though so gta drive round like a dweeb until i get it sorted

hopefully that will be 2nite

will get a pick of the tte spoiler on here tomorrow providing i get the suspension done 2nite

update!

got tte spoiler on now B) finally lowered and sprayed the passenger side door pillar

stupid rain is delaying drivers side being done but here some pics of how it stand for you all

new4.jpg

new.jpg

also had a few goodies come through the door aswell but not gunna be on the car til after xmas

mums aye

new2.jpg

new3.jpg

also got a rear strut brace in the post so ill get a pic of when it comes if im allowed to see it before xmas :p

No you'll be fine mate just be careful with it, infact the one to be really careful with is the one on the throttle body, although mine actually broke a bit I didn't bother buying a new one and it was fine.

gettin a nice big tool box for xmas so can use that aswell haha

cant wait to get my strut brace either should be here today or tomorrow but stil not allowed it til xmas :unsure:

ive got 70 quid left and tryin to think of something good to invest it on for the starlet

any ideas?

ive got the corolla mani

some new speakers

got a rear strut brace coming

and not sure what else to invest in but should have some more cash off the dad hopefully or jus get him to buy me something for it

the gf bought me a toolbox and think shes gettin me a new cd player aswell

my bro bought me the tte spoiler for xmas but he let me have it early :unsure:

ahh the joys of xmas

thinkin of gettin a front strut brace

Yeah front strut braces are cheap so that would be an easy one.

But other than that I noticed you have lowering springs aswell. Going by what everyone says about rear anti roll bars, I'd save up for one of them too.

And then I'd recommend brakes, I don't know how hard you drive but I found after the Corolla inlet manifold/air filter and then upgrading the suspension that the brakes were holding back the overall performance.

i just had new disks and pads when i had my MOT last month so not in need of brakes

i bin searchin for a rear anti roll bar for a while but gunna have to save up because ive been out of work for 2 months with an infected toe

going back today though so should have some more money in time for xmas :unsure:

then hopefully somewhere in the near future ill either be doing an engine conversion or hopefully my dads mate is gunna help me import a gt or glanza

probs a gt because the insurance will allow it but not sure yet

see how the job goes

• 3 weeks later...

had a gt strut brace come the other day but yet again for xmas, no pics but plenty of new mods after xmas :thumbsup:

was doin a bit of browsin and came across the beast in its original form the night i bought him

starlet.jpg

got 50 quid left still though

• 3 weeks later...

fitted rear strut brace today :)

and new cd plyer and speaker but didnt take a pic of them

heres the rear strut brace for you all

strutbrace.jpg

excuse the mess

and a pic from the first nite i bought it and how it is now

starlet.jpg

DSC00023.jpg

and a few more in the snow

DSC00024.jpg

DSC00025.jpg

DSC00026.jpg

DSC00027.jpg

DSC00028.jpg

DSC00029.jpg

DSC00031.jpg

DSC00032.jpg

DSC00033.jpg

DSC00034.jpg

get a good look now bcos you wont recognise it in a month hehe :)