• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

small update. had a rear light sitting in my bedroom for months now so thought id fit that too

got the bonnet (big thanks to lukerobz) to go on now expecting it shortly so should be finished by the end of the week. not too fussed with the fog lights yet but will be on there eventually.

keep you all in suspense for now with a new rear light :thumbsup:

old 1, bidy who had the car before me must of done it

DSC00119.jpg

new 1, looks a bit cloudy but its because of turps used to remove white pen stuff that was on there

DSC00120.jpg

updates soon to come

wow what a transformation on this car, looks awsome bud.

i have one question for you.

When you fitted the obx mani did it fit straight on as there is another bit of pipe that comes with it with the flexi. did you have to cut this?

chanelle x

thank you very much :) lmao and urmm no it all went on. but there were a few things on the mani that had to be welded up but i had it put on professionally and they did a custom back box and pipe so i didnt see much of it going on.

cheers guys, and liam d, the mani and pipe will fit but where they bolt together wont line up with a aftermarket starlet exhaust so you,d probably have to have a custom mid section made from the decat to the backbox

no just delivery i think. there where no extra charges, apart from i wasnt in to sign for it and had to pay for it to be delivered and released from parcelforce so i went and picked it up instead. peice of crap parcelforce. the box was damaged and they wouldnt let me check it until i had paid to have it released. i think it was like 16 quid