Nanglebadgers work in progress

Hey, this is my ep ride. The specs are mind blowin but here goes...Clear indicators and crystal clear repeaters, both with mirrored bulbs for clear finish. GMax 40mm lowering springs, Seat 5-spoke alloys (hope to change after the winter when the salt is off the roads), Magnecor performance spark leads, NGK Iridium sparks, K&N panel filter, Powerflow stainless stell exhaust from the down pipe back that branches round the spare wheel for twin DTM look, Corbeau Carrera drivers bucket seat (second one on it's way now!), Kenwood CD player, Alpine 150W 6x9s, Momo carbon hand brake and gear knob, Momo pedals, painted calipers and drums, blue leds replacing the factory bulbs behind the centre consol and blue multi-led bulb interior light. The next mods i hope to be able to afford are Carrat lights, glanza side skirts and spoiler, maybe a subwoofer, and an induction kit if i could find one (other than the NKS one as it gets a poor review).

The exhaust cost me a small fortune and is my pride and joy, esp as my neighbours hate it!!! Maybe not to everyone'staste, but i'd never seen it on a starlet before and i thought i would be sweet!! Sounds cool, and so much better than all the chav backboxes about my town!! :huh:

P1010071.jpg

P1010072.jpg

P1010073.jpg

Hope u like it!! If not, feel free to make a few suggestions.

Phil.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No sweat dude!!! :huh: I tried to have the rubbin strips removed the other day, but my car was damaged at the hands of some chav barstewards with a brick and as a result a couple of the panels have a second coat of lacquer on them and so i'd need 3 panels resprayed, which i really dont wana spend the money on because theres other mods i could do wit that money, like the carat lights that would be better value u know! But such is life, damn i hate chavs!!

exhaust looks pretty cool there.

please buy a matching passenger seat though, the driver one looks so odd!

nah i like it that way... kinda jdm like... nice an clean!

the exhausts not my thing, but looks good all the same!!! :p:p:p:huh:

Rich.

Cheers SiCaln. Man14C, i havnt been in Antrim since i was seein a chick there a few months ago but thats oveer so i havnt been back up. I think i asked u before, not sure, maybe in the extreem ep riders bit, but do u know of any cruises in our area mate where i might find some more starlet owners?? I'd like to see what they've done to their eps, get a few ideas. Wot u drivin man, maybe I've passed u in Belfast or somewhere, I've spotted a couple of white glanzas in the belfast/ballyclare area, not u by anychance??? If there's a decent cruise u go to let me know man, i'll try to check it out! :p:huh:

Phil.

Cheers SiCaln. Man14C, i havnt been in Antrim since i was seein a chick there a few months ago but thats oveer so i havnt been back up. I think i asked you before, not sure, maybe in the extreem ep riders bit, but do you know of any cruises in our area mate where i might find some more starlet owners?? I'd like to see what they've done to their eps, get a few ideas. what you drivin man, maybe I've passed you in Belfast or somewhere, I've spotted a couple of white glanzas in the belfast/ballyclare area, not you by anychance??? If there's a decent cruise you go to let me know man, i'll try to check it out!  :lol:  :)

Phil.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No mate dont kno of any local cruiser areas with starlets here but i i have a mate who has a starlet who is also in antrim and Nordonian off this site also has 1 hes from portadown area and another two mates have two gt turbo's. I drive TTE starlet sr. We should have a wee meet up sum time get to nosey about each others motors lol

Bilal

hey mate love the car but it definetley needs a spoiler! i got corbeau carrea bukets in mine retrimed in black and blue but yours seem to be sat lower in the car than mine. its feels like im driving a lorry!! How did you go about fitting them? I also got a powerflow system too but mine is twin 5 1/2 inch pipes looks and sounds awesome!!

Cheers Sparky

Cheers sparky. In the general part of the forum there's a 'bucket seat fitting' thread, i think started by shanksportif...i think. Anyway, I&#39;ve put up the pics of my subframe for him to see. Its just a universal sub from Carnisseur and i had the powerflow guy fit it at the same time as the exhaust! Check it out, if u have no joy gimme a shout back and i'll sort u out with the pics!

Phil.