I Has A New Toy

Are you mad?? :thumbsup:

Best looking Starlet out of all of them :)

I can't actually make my mind up what sort I prefer more lol.

It's like the mark 1 bumpers are cool as fuck but I'd still have to have a mk2/3 bumper. :S

Wow, so many replys :thumbsup:

Your all as excited as i am :)

im not sure what i will be selling off of the n/a as theres a few bits i want on the GT, i.e. rear brace,engine mount,trd leads,panhard rod,rays nuts.

Parts i think i will be selling will be;

kyb sr special shocks with rsr ti2000 springs

maybe the speedlines and tyres

glanza s backbox

i have a decat centre pipe but needs a bit of welding.

sub/amp etc etc

Rolla mani

So, the GT. I want to get it looking/running sweet before its on the road so ive got a few months to take my time and do it properly.

Today i was giving the engine bay an inspection and i think ive found a crack along flange of the de-cat (oops ive let somthing slip), basicly my plan will be to service it my self and take it over to mike at monster motorsport to have it checked out on the RR'd.

OOhh and finally il get to get some use out of the type-s ive had sitting in a box for like...8 months taha.

Liam: i will be in the Green machine at JAE mate

Mitch

haha, i kept trying to put can i rub myself up and down you please. . . . ohh and Diby Dib Dibs in without having 'can i rub myself up and down you please. . . . ohh and Diby Dib can i rub myself up and down you please. . . . ohh and Diby Dib Dibs ' posted haha. damn mods :thumbsup:

Yeah sure damien. not sure on price yet atm as it looks lush.

Mitch