Are You Serious?

ok came across a vid on youtube off a eclipse that was ok but had huge ugly 19inch bling rims on it so i posted:

Why would you put such wheels on a Eclipse with the small discs behind them?!

The reaction is got was rather shocking:

hahaha cause Eclipse's have big wheel wells un like your lil gay ass HONDA momies car hahaha...Would you like my car better if I had some lame ass 16" plastic honda hubcaps hahaha...Go drive around in your ricer 4 door civic with 13 HP and you Lawn mower fart can hahahaha LOSER. Dont be jealous...cause Honestly dumb fuck my brakes are STILL bigger than whats on you chump ass car hahaha thery just look small cause the wheels are 19"

You're a jealous pussy...I sold this car 2 years ago anyway fag

:( WHAT!?!? so i replied something in the fashion of not owning a civic and that their was no reason at all to react like this. But that it did prove the lack of any intelligence. I can't quote it directly cause he deleted my post..

Reply:

Sorry bro we dont have those Piece of shit cars here in America. I dont even know what the fuck a glaza is. Looks like a hunk of shit that could only fit 14" rims MAX. Not to mention it probaby has 6" DRUM brakes and a 1.2 SOHC engine hahaha...Its actually WORSE than a civic hahahahaha. How are you going to talk shit about my 12" disk brake when you got 6" drums??? ridiculous man.....

Reply:

It's just propper 16" . Discs alround and it's a DOHC turbo stock.

Like i already have mentioned i like the Eclipse just not at all liking those rims. Just an opinion given by someone, no more no less. The way you react with just shouting all kind a bullshit just shows how narrow minded person you are.

Reply:

Dude my car CAME with 16" STOCK and they were gay. Honestly I just think your jealous. Otherwise why else waste your time?? MORE people LIKE my car and Its obvious by the amount of views I have compared to you!

The difference between me and you is I dont go around Talking shit on other peoples cars...Unles they talk shit FIRST. Its NOT being narrow minded..I just dont like your POS glaza. Thats IT. Just an opinion. Dont cry. I guess thats cause your country sucks ass and they dont have DSM's hahaha

My final Reply:

I did not talk shit at all about your car, and if you read propperly i said shouting bullshit in the way as saying things that are not true. To think i would be jealous is just funny. I am really happy that you get so much joy out of the amount of views your vid gets.

Calling all others POS and "sucks ass", typing hahahahaha. It truly is entertaining.

Good luck with your life Jeff, i will be leaving this vid alone now as you confirmed every single prejudice many in this world have.

but seriously is this guy for real? not saying all americans are like this but i NEVER EVER had such a retarded narrow minded reaction to any of my posts.....

whats up with some people... :ph34r:

I'm always watching car vids on youtube but I don't really ever bother to look at the comments, so many idiots on there it's unbelievable.

Like if you search for vids of Supra's or something there's always some idiots argueing if it's a V6 or I6 or something stupid. It's full of kids and "know it alls" that don't really know anything.

What a plum..

I never bother Reading comments as 90% of the time there like that. He probs didn't even own the car, just some kid on summer holiday from school with nothing to do lol. It's amazing the amount of rehtards that do that!

haha please post the link up i say we give the fat twat yank some more shit

sounded like he was going to have a heart attack he was getting that mad

what he doesnt realise is our little "Glaza's" lmao would probably cream his eclipse with tank wheels on lol

guy is a huge tool and removed all my posts on the vid. Some other guy just posted something negative and he is going crazy on him to.

i aint bothering to post up the link simply cuase he aint worth it, simple as.

I you must, than just search on youtube for an eclipse with 19inch, should find it fast enough, non of my comments are on there anymore.

guy is a huge tool and removed all my posts on the vid. Some other guy just posted something negative and he is going crazy on him to.

i aint bothering to post up the link simply cuase he aint worth it, simple as.

I you must, than just search on youtube for an eclipse with 19inch, should find it fast enough, non of my comments are on there anymore.

haha comments are the funnier than the videos on youtube ;) He doesnt even know what a "glaza" is :) what a cock