Army In Strathblane?

me and the girlfriend going a late night drive to loch lomond last night about 11.30 pitch black couldnt see anything came up to go to the kirkhouse inn ( i think big hotel thing in strathblane) but just before i got to it i saw suome lights reflecting in a field.

i slowed down to have a look and seen about 30-40 jeeps in camo a then 2 guys in full camo with big massive machine guns staring at me lol. i sh*t myself and floored it to come down the hill to see a police car waiting at the roundabout luckily they never pulled me so i kept on going heading up to loch lomnd kept on seeing the army jeeps fly by me. it spooked me a wee bit and a headed home lol (big poofter) any know what was going on ?

dave

haha scary stuff isn't it

was probs army as you said they do random training in the dark sometimes cause they need practice. obviously war isnt a 9-5 thing so they got to get as much night expierience as possible lol

but i would have shit myself as well i think especially in the dark at that time lol

haha good covering your back dude

what he meant to say was......

"lol nah nah just went went for a (quick bump down a dark road) yes know lol headed back home and (carried on) the misses is on this site so ill watch what i say"

haha

• 4 weeks later...