Meister R Coilovers Arrived Today - Now Fitted And More Pics

Well i got the coilovers i had ordered of Jerrick today. I cannot praise him enough for the great service i got off him. he was replying to my emails normally within 30 mins!

heres the info on them

MeisterR is proud to present the new D.C.S Zeta Coilovers!!!

The D.C.S. Zeta was specifically developed to give a sporty ride on the road, but with enough adjustment for track use.

The D.C.S. Zeta Coilovers will give a firm ride, but it will not be "Crashy" like some of the cheaper coilovers on the market.

The monotube damper have 15 stages combined compression and rebound adjustment, and we had dyno tested them to confirm their quality.

Aluminium Top Mount are included and will come with high quality integrated pillowball bearing.

Macpherson Strut suspension will come with INVERTED Dampers and Camber Adjustment on Top Mount.

heres some pics of mine

23102009057.jpg

23102009058.jpg

23102009059.jpg

23102009060.jpg

23102009061.jpg

23102009062.jpg

23102009063.jpg

I cant wait to get them fitted. i have had the rears made shorter so that they will allow my ep85 to sit nicely.

I cannot praise him enough for the great service i got off him. he was replying to my emails normally within 30 mins!

Jerrick was extremly helpfull and is happy to advice on setups.

These are the first set for a starlet, but he has them in stock now.

:wacko:

if anyone is interested in a set of these visit the site link or email info@meisterr.com

Ryan right??

yeah it went very well that car once i put a proper boost controler on it, needed an lsd though really.

Yeah mate, pulled proper nice. 6 speed gear box :wacko:

He's got a Supra now twin turbo mm :lol:

Heres the pics :wacko:

Here you can see the fronts can still go lower

24102009064.jpg

the rears how they are now

25102009076.jpg

25102009077.jpg

25102009078.jpg

25102009080.jpg

25102009079.jpg

25102009081.jpg

25102009083.jpg

its looking and handling alot better now!!

i cant cant really go much lower on the back because of how my exhaust goes over the rear axel, its pretty close.

ive got a couple of options for the rears i think i can get my exhaust lifted up a little more with a little work which will give me a bit more clearance on the rear axel so i should be able to lower it a little more. Im going to see how i get on with them as they are now when they have setteled after 2 weeks or so. Im just happy with how its handling for now :wacko:

There in stock and £664 delivered thats with next day delivery too i think. you get a cool little key ring too! im enquiring about a big brake kit for the starlets from this company too :wacko:

• 3 months later...

Full negative!! haha. ive not had it setup properly yet, but ive been keeping an eye on my tyres and there not being killed on the inside yet. i dont do that many miles in this car so its not to bad.

How much camber are you running there?

Thats quite a good price i think i may have to invest in a set in a month or 2,

Are they use able as an everyday drive though ?? As i don't want to get shaken to bits but i wouldn't mind abit of Firmness for if i go on the track ?