yep really alien, I've tried putting it in gear so many times without depressing the clutch I've lost count this morning I actually got it in reverse and it stalled so I sat there scratching my head for a few seconds then it clicked "oh shit yeh, there's a clutch"

:) nOOb :thumbsup::)

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh it is a replica idrees but it's got a good build to it, it never said it was a hks on the ad I thought I was just buyin a cheap bov from china, go figure. Looking farward to the meet it's going to be hooge. Thank for the positive feedback

found the build thread :thumbsup: must say the work you and chris have done to it is amazing and also getting those parts for the prices! after bein taken for a whirl yestarday in it, its like a supercar compared to mine lol

the trafford meet soon! will get to see this beast again soon! hope chris has the rolla sorted by then, im sure he`ll get his done, but to be fair the work thats been put into the car is top notch and great quality.

Hey mate just going over the thread now and relly happy to see the gear box in now after the many cuts and brooses you must has after fitting it lol

Really impressed! dont forget my passenger ride! haha

@lee thanks mate wasnt really had just time consuming!

@mark thanks mate just hope to see your car running top notch again wont be long now.

@paul you tight twat £10 that day light robbery i'd prefere to just let peeps look and i'll charge and thats just my body!!! :thumbsup:

Right FMIC fitted last weekend plus some adjustments on monday (leaks) hears the finished artical:

my leaking pipe!

IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

before cutting bumper up!

IMG_0204.jpg

After cutting!

SDC13060.jpg

while moding the bumper i noticed it not in the best of shapes looks like its hit a high curb and cracked all the paint up and its flaking off now FAIL!!

SDC13061.jpg

SDC13062.jpg

SDC13063.jpg

SDC13064.jpg

tomoz i'll be cleaning up the engine bay!!

lovely car im afraid i aint feeling this red lip thing.. offsets the car.. doesnt go but my opinion!

also... that pipe holding your bov... buy something stronger quick... i seriously advise you get it jubilee'd too or bye bye ssqv.

the pressure will blow that off every five minutes... trust me i know.

your tanking the right steps just dont go cranking the boost up silly or youll regret it.

your working well mate keep at it.

thanks very much guys, the wheels i picked up cheap a few years ago been meaning to paint the red lip to black but not at the top of the list atm I'm only going to turn the boost up to 1bar but not yet need to get a few other things soted first i want to replace the small vac pipes and clip them all down get a jubilee on the bov and get some decent tires first.